Membership Agreement (4.25.18)
1. Members of Martin House Workspace LLC (hereafter “Martin House”) agree to abide by the House Rules posted to the Martin House website (www.martinhouseworkspace.com).
2. Memberships are non-transferable.
3. Memberships are offered on a month-to-month basis, starting on the first day of each month.
4. Membership rates will be posted on the Martin House website. Members who join after the first day of the month will be charged a prorated fee for their first month of membership.
5. Memberships will automatically renew on the first day of the month unless the member chooses to cancel before the renewal date.
6. On joining, each member will receive a membership card. To cancel a membership, the member must notify Martin House (by email, by telephone, or in person) and must return the membership card by the renewal date.
7. Membership entitles the member to access to the main coworking space (excluding the conference room and the two enclosed offices) and to the kitchenette during business hours.
8. Martin House business hours will be posted on the website. Martin House may be closed during normal business hours due to weather conditions or other unforeseen emergencies. Martin House will attempt to notify members by email or text if an unscheduled closure occurs.
9. The conference room and each of the two enclosed offices may be rented to members on an hourly, daily, or monthly basis. Rates will be posted on the Martin House website. Rentals will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
10. Members may host up to two non-members for up to two hours each day. Members are responsible for ensuring that their guests comply with the House Rules.
11. Members who wish to host more than two guests at one time must rent the conference room and must host their guests in that space, not in the main coworking space.
12. The guest privilege is intended to enable members to use the space for meetings, not to provide guests with regular access to the workspace. Individuals who are guests more than two times in one month may be asked to become members before returning to the space.
13. Martin House is not responsible for damage to or loss of any property members or their guests bring into the workspace.
14. Members are responsible for any damage they or their guests cause to Martin House property or the Martin House facility.
15. Members and their guests are not employees of Martin House. Martin House is not required to provide Workers’ Compensation to its members or to their guests.
16. Members who fail to comply with House Rules will receive written notice and will be given an opportunity to comply. Failure to comply with House Rules after receiving written notice of prior noncompliance may result in termination of membership.
17. Members who fail to ensure that their guests comply will receive written notice and will be given an opportunity to ensure that their guests comply. Failure to ensure that guests comply with House Rules after receiving written notice of prior noncompliance may result in termination of membership.
18. Guests who have failed to comply with House Rules may not be considered for membership.